Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9 Months Old!!!

Getting ready for the Olympics
Our little Valentine!

He did not want to sit still!!


This was the best one. 21 lbs 3 oz 29 inches!



Yelling at his dancing giraffes from Lola and Chiheb from France!




Can you believe that this little tiny baby is 9 months old?? I can't!! I love this age, but I wish he wasn't growing up so fast! I hate it! Luke has been eating a lot more table food such as fish, veggies, pumpernickel bread, grilled cheese, pancakes, bananas and many other things. He LOVES walking around the house holding the fingers of anyone that will take him and he is CONSTANTLY moving. There is never a still moment around these parts. He is getting such a personality. If you ask me, I think he is going to have a temperament very similar to his Daddy. We will see as time passes, but he is very calm and good natured (not that I am not, but I am a little more, let's say, active). We are having so much fun and live for the times we get to spend with him.
Have a great day!

No comments: